Thursday, February 2, 2012

Water Baby

Sayan spent time between the big (COLD) pool and the hot tub where I was camped. I don't know what I would have done without his floatie cause I was going nowhere near the big pool. When we first arrived I stepped in, then quickly out and that was it for me thank you very much.

Sayan on the other hand was delighted by the contrast between the warm pool and the snow melt experience. I can only assume he was using it as a plunge pool. He would dash over, submerge himself then hop out and run back to soak/swim with me.

It's interesting comparing the difference in his energy between the pictures in this post from the hot tub and from the previous post in the big pool. He was so jazzed in the big pool, fairly hyper energy then would immediately enter this meditative state when he stepped into the hot tub. A fun dynamic to watch.








No comments: